Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Se non ha entrambi i genitori in regola non puoi regolarizzarla... sei in ritardo di 14 anni... ma puoi sempre decidere di tenerla a tuo riskio e pericolo di salatissime multe...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.